Sunday, January 2, 2011 | By: Unknown

Hazy Days

That's about the way I've felt today, hazy. That's what happens when you stay up all night, grab a three hour nap then continue to try to function. It's something that happens at least once a week so I roll with the punches and still get work done. My best ever was 5 articles written in one sleepless night/day with no naps. I should be able to do that in the hours between bedtimes, not needing to stay up to do it.

I've enjoyed reading a few more writely goals and that word that begins with "R" from fellow writers. Made me think a bit more on my own goals and anything else I wanted to achieve this year. 

I want to commit to becoming an FC in three categories, specifically Crafts & Hobbies, Food & Wine and Home Improvement. Have tons to contribute in those categories. I've already applied for crafts and waiting to see what the answer is. It'll keep me publishing articles at YCN while I occupy myself writing about other interests in between. That commitment is a way to force my focus while I boost my monthly income. Sometimes it's what has to happen to get me moving. 

I also want to get my freelancing blog put together that will present me as the professional freelance writer that I am. That will help toward expansion and new job opportunities. Even an FB page to round it off and make it complete.

Now I'm all set and ready to face the year ahead of me. Anything I achieve beyond these goals is sweet indeed!

0 comments: